Sunday, July 19, 2009

Confessions

So I feel like I have to get some things off my chest. I have a few eco-confessions...
  1. I always seem to forget to turn a light off. It might be the hallway light, the closet light or the bathroom light. The Hubby is always there to offer a gentle reminder to turn the light out.
  2. I am awful about wasting food. I feel this is like the eco-cardinal sin. I'll buy a piece of produce, stash it in the fridge and forget about it. Well, I forget about it until it starts to rot in the the produce bin. This is the bad habit I try to work on the most.
  3. I secretly wish I could throw the container out with the moldy food. I don't, but sometimes I wish I could.
  4. I know going green is all about reducing consumption. I've been good about it for the most part, but I just can't stop myself from buying new clothes. I'm not one of those people who can put together a super stylish outfit from a consignment shop. I know people who can and I'm envious.
  5. I still hate the smell of compost,

1 comment:

  1. its true, I am always having to shut off lights after you leave a room.

    ReplyDelete