Thursday, July 9, 2009

The crops are in!

Two posts in one week! I'm trying to make up for last week when I was out of town. Plus yesterday was CSA day so I didn't want to not post.

We've moved away from the greens and into the summer vegetables. We're now getting summer squash and zucchini. The Hubby and I love zucchini on the grill.

We have cool cucumbers.


I'm thinking of eating one of these in a asian salad. Sunset also had a good really simple looking Cucumber Salad recipe that I think I'll try too.

Here's the summer squash.


I took these pictures pretty quickly and looking at them now i think I actually have two different yellow vegetables here. The light yellow ones are the summer squash and the other ones appear to be a yellow zucchini (see the green tops).

Last but not least. We had very two very odd shapped zucchini in our bag this time.

These babies are getting grilled. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment