Friday, August 28, 2009

My Recent Purchase


While perusing the aisles at Target during lunch today, I happened upon this in the gift wrap section.

So it's not the most gorgeous wrapping paper. In fact it's pretty plain. But if you look closer at the label you'll see why I was excited about it.


Target sells wrapping paper that is made of 100% post consumer recycled content! It's not as pretty as some other wrapping paper, but it's a start. Usually any eco-friendly wrapping paper you buy is ridiculously expensive and sold in sheets, which I hate dealing with. I mean who wants folding creases in their wrapping paper before they even get to use it?

I decided I could invest in some stamps and non-toxic ink and I could make it look pretty cute. I'm not super crafty so I may just see what it looks like with a nice fabric bow on top. The best part is you can actually throw it in the recycle bin when you're done, which you can't do with traditional wrapping paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment